DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employees or applicant or another employees or applicant.
DT Global has issued this Global Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) to provide you working on behalf of the Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively with DT Global, “DT Global” or the “Company”) with notice about how DT Global collects, uses, and processes your information.
We will only process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and processed for limited purposes.
Personal Information: any information relating to an identified, or an identifiable, natural person.
Process or Processing: any operation or set of operations that are performed upon Personal Information, whether by automatic means or otherwise. This includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other form, linking, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of Personal Information.
Sensitive Personal Information: is defined by local law and may include Personal Information relating to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or political beliefs, sexual orientation, trade-union membership, information specifying health or medical conditions, sex life, social security number, or criminal records.
This Policy does not cover data rendered anonymous. Data is rendered anonymous if individual persons are no longer identifiable.
The information collected by DT Global about you varies based on the requirements of a particular job position or salary grade, what is appropriate to evaluate and compensate you in an applicable jurisdiction, and what may be required to adhere to applicable employment law or other applicable laws, to ensure the quality of our products and services, and provide a safe workplace for you.
The following are the general categories and some examples of the categories of personal information collected and maintained by DT Global:
Examples of person Information
- General Information- Name, date of birth, residence address, passport number and holder, national ID number, telephone, e-mail, and professional experience record.
- Remuneration- Salary, salary grade, bank account numbers, job title
Purposes for Processing Personal Information
DT Global processes personal information to manage business operations, payroll administration, accounting and auditing, assessing qualifications for a particular job or task, you, business and safety and security purposes. These principal purposes include:
- Human Resources and Personnel Management: DT Global uses information as appropriate to maintain a workforce for DT Global. Some examples are: recruiting, salary calculation and payment, administering labor agreements, managing careers and development, evaluating your performance, training, complying with applicable legal requirements, sharing data with Company affiliates and communicating with you and your representative(s).
- Business Process Execution and Management: DT Global uses information to run its operations. Some examples are: workforce structuring and restructuring, project management and proposals, managing DT Global assets, hotlines, and employee directories, and business travel management.
- Safety and Security: DT Global uses information as appropriate to ensure the safety and protection of DT Global employees, resources, and workplaces. Some examples are: protecting occupational health and safety, conducting investigations, recording and monitoring network activity for the purpose of identifying, predicting, and preventing the entry of malicious activity onto or the release of information from DT Global network and computing resources.
As a global company, DT Global transfers your personal information to the United States and to other jurisdictions in order to meet our business and legal requirements. The applicable legal protections in such jurisdictions may not be the same as those afforded in your own jurisdiction.
Special Categories of Personal Information
DT Global may need to collect Sensitive Personal Information. Where required under applicable local law, such Personal Information will only be processed with your consent. Where required by applicable local law or the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, consent to transfers or uses of Sensitive Personal Information will be opt-in.
- Affiliates: DT Global entities share information among DT Global subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice where consistent with applicable legal requirements.
- Third Party Agents and Contractors: At times, DT Global entities may decide to share Personal Information to selected affiliated or third-party agents and contractors to perform services on their behalf.
- OtherThirdParties: DT Global entities disclose certain Personal Information to other third parties: (1) where required by law or legal process (e.g. to tax and social security authorities); (2) where DT Global determines it is lawful and appropriate to perform under an employment or labor agreement or otherwise consistent with the nature of the employment or other relationship; (3) to protect DT Global’s legal rights (e.g., to defend a litigation suit or pursuant to a government investigation or inquiry) or to protect Company employees, resources, and workplaces; or (4) in an emergency where the health or security of you or other person or entity is at stake.
As noted above, DT Global may disclose Personal Information to entities located in the United States and other jurisdictions in order to meet our business and legal requirements. The applicable legal protections in such jurisdictions may not be the same as those afforded in your own jurisdiction. DT Global may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.